Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Year's Commitment


Resolutions are not generally for me. I don't care for the haphazardly set goals for the new year. That is why I say Commitment.

This year I have committed to a healthy lifestyle that includes exercise, healthy diet, and nutritional supplements. The difference this year is that I have developed a network of friends who are also committed to the same thing.

We meet every night to walk for an hour. We meet once per week to share healthy eating ideas and recipes, we all take the same healthy aging supplements. There is more to healthy aging than taking supplements. It is the diet and exercise component that excites me most. Good friends sharing healthy help and support for each other. Like AA it works when all else fails. There is no need to do it alone.

I want to exercise on that mountain again some day.

No comments: