Saturday, January 3, 2009

Relax and Enjoy Life

Relaxation is a key component to a healthy lifestyle. I like to hunt, fish, rock hound or do any activity that can be done outside. The air is fresh, I can learn from nature, and the work day stress is dissipated. My mind is on fun things rather than focused on problems when I am relaxing.

The photo shows several fish houses on the Red River of the North in downtown Breckenridge. This photo reminds me that I must have fun too. I do not always have to work or soon my fun will be work.

My relaxation activities are more physically demanding than my work so it is important for me to keep fit. So the discomfort of strenuous physical activity does not come upon me, there are two supplements in my arsenal that relieves the pain. The zeolite with its negative charge removes the pain causing chemicals from my muscles thus reducing the pain and a healthy aging product reduces the inflammation in my back and other joints to relieve joint pain. I rely on them to help me relax by not allowing the discomfort of strenuous activity to occur.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: