Saturday, January 31, 2009

Reduced Joint Pain

Joint pain was my constant companion for years. Injuries and aging had effected the joints in my legs, arms, shoulders, and back. Years of overstretching, heavy lifting, unbalanced muscle strength and risky behavior had taken their toll. My nights were filled with wonder, wondering whether I would ever fall asleep through the pain.

Today I sleep well and have less pain in my joints thanks to more reasoned activities, better exercise plan, and an inflammation reducing supplement that has no side effects. Ibuprofen and other anti-inflammatory over the counter medications had caused me severe digestive distress in the past. The bioactive hyperimmune milk protein concentrate in the the joint aid suppllement I take has removed all of my discomfort except for an injury that will require surgery on my right shoulder. There is only pain in that joint when I strain it.

Be healthy stay active!

No comments: